Here's an interesting challenge which you can take part with, and reach the book best seller lists.
Best-Seller Authors Challenge Membership by Leonard Schwartz is a membership site providing training about how you can reach the top of the New York Times Best Seller lists.
This is ideally suited for people who publish on the Amazon Kindle (or want to do so), or who alternatively are looking to create a physical paperback or hardback book.
What Leonard Schwartz is providing is his own experience and that of top selling authors that he's spoken to, all provided on a monthly basis, offering a unique outlook into the publishing business.
There's plenty of value here for what will be a high priced membership once the WSO is over.
Join the Best-Seller Authors Challenge Membership here…
- Kindling Kindle Training Membership by Geoff Shaw
- Ultimate Mobile Challenge by Maria Gudelis and Tina Williams
- Ultimate Facebook Challenge by Maria Gudelis and Tina Williams
- Publisher’s Playbook by James Sides and Rodrigo Werner
- The Kindle Clone Method by Ed Lewis